Advice – an often-underplayed service. Our whole working life is spent on timber related subjects and this knowledge is frequently of benefit to our customers. Whether it is a question of choice of species for your application, expansion rate, fire rating or sizes available...ask us because between us we should have the answer.
In-House Tool Making
By skilled hands, enables us to produce the tooling necessary to machine bespoke mouldings to the customer’s precise requirements
– State-of-the-art machines combined with our experienced team of machine
operators means that we produce accurate product, fast. Our on-going investment in plant ensures quality and accuracy.
– The latest Taylor Laminating Press enables us to offer bespoke laminating and edge gluing to our customers’ specifications. Laminating of hardwoods and softwoods (Lengths up to 5m, widths 900mm and thickness up to 150mm).
– Crosscut, multi-rip, line edging, sawing to specified width.
Pre-straightened, prior to machining. This ensures a perfect finish to the customer’s stringent
tolerances – hardwoods, clear softwoods, MDF, as well as joinery redwoods.
– Advanced milling facilities enable us to provide fast, accurate and competitively priced profiles, in softwoods or hardwoods to customers’ own specifications. Balustrades, skirting, handrails, architraves or bespoke sections, not available in our standard range can be produced to the highest quality, with a fast turnaround.
– 1,300 cubic metres of kiln capacity within the group.
– We can match the colours of natural timber and other materials utilising the latest foil wrapping technology. Picture frames and other mouldings and profiles achieve an enhanced aesthetic appeal using this modern technique
For further information:
Our trade counter is open M-F 8.00am – 5.00pm and Saturday 8.00am – noon
for further information:
Contact Fitchetts for a quotation:
please call: 0115 993 1112 or